As PLC Control Engineer at AWL, you are responsible for the development of software programs for customer-specific machines. Think of software that controls robots, vision systems, and welding equipment. As a PLC Control Engineer you work closely together with colleagues from different disciplines, including your direct colleagues from Control System and Safety, Robotics, and Project Management. You are able to guide other departments in your procedure and to function as an advisor. Besides the implementation of complex PLC standard software, you also possess a strong coordinating and organizational role.
- Implementation of AWL PLC standard
- PLC Allen Bradley or Siemens TIA portal;
- Supervising the implementation within the project group;
- Monitoring progress;
- Providing input for long-term (R&D) developments;
- Customer contact in the form of training and guidance regarding the implementation.