In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing your team and the projects carried out by Business Unit General Industry in the production phase and commissioning/completion at our customers. Together with your multidisciplinary team, you ensure that projects are delivered as efficiently as possible, within budget and on schedule.
In this Business Unit, projects vary from handling solutions to complex, fully automated production lines that integrate multiple (connecting) technologies. You will work together with, ±60 enthusiastic and energetic professionals who are motivated by team and personal development, successful projects, customer relationships and beautiful technology. Together you will get to the finish line!
What will be your role?
As Team Leader Production, you will lead a multidisciplinary team consisting of project coordinators, mechanics, adjusters and robot welders (10-20 employees). You do this by ensuring that the right preconditions are in place for the team. You build the team and ensure that the right competencies are present in the right capacity and at the right time. In addition, you coach the team members so that they can excel in their work. Each project has a project coordinator who does the supervision in production and with whom you work closely and supervise.
Your activities include:
- Setting up the required planning, together with project coordinators;
- Controlling material supply and planning, together with project coordinators;
- You take care of optimal staffing of the team and training plan;
- You coach, instruct and supervise the team;
- You take care of optimal workplace design, together with project coordinators;
- You support the Operational Planner in solving bottlenecks in personnel planning;
- You think proactively about the development of the department and give advice to management;
- You observe (possible) deviations and take care of corrective actions, in consultation with project coordinators;
- You have a proactive attitude towards initiating and implementing improvements.
What do we expect from you?
You ensure good coordination with the departments involved. You enjoy coaching people in their professional development and also know how to confront and motivate employees with points for improvement. In addition, you have:
- Bachelor level work experience;
- Relevant work experience in mechanical engineering (some knowledge of welding techniques is an advantage);
- Good communication skills and guiding capacities;
- Good command of the English language (German is an advantage);
- You have a quality-conscious and hands-on attitude;
- Good social skills, in addition you have a strong team spirit. Through your decisive, positive, respectful, flexible and proactive attitude, you know how to motivate the team optimally.
What can you expect from us?
AWL offers a challenging workplace that appeals to your creativity and development so that you can continue to grow as a professional. We see our employees as the most important capital of the organization and offer ample career and learning opportunities. In addition, of course:
- A good salary between €4.700 and €6.300 and a bonus scheme;
- An international dynamic project organization;
- Access to our own AWL Academy with >50 training programs, focused on both hard- and softs skills;
- A good (secondary) benefits package (in accordance with CAO Metalektro) with 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
Are you our new colleague?
Then apply via the button below! If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Ilse Ansmink, HR People & Business Partner at 0683241324.