Would you like to work in a committed multidisciplinary team where you get a lot of responsibility and where you see your project come to life on our shop floor? Then we are looking for you!
Within the Material Handling business unit, we are developing a new business unit for AWL, focused on maximum automation and future-oriented logistics solutions!
As a Software Engineer, in our Business Unit Material Handling, you are responsible for the development of software programs for customer specific machines. Think of software that controls robots and vison systems. As a Software Engineer you work closely together with colleagues from different disciplines. At AWL you are part of a enthusiastic mechatronic team. You are able to guide other departments in your procedure and to function as an advisor. Besides developing the code, you also possess a strong coordinating and organizational role.
- Develop software control designs;
- Coding and debugging software;
- Supervising the mechatronic software implementation within the team;
- Advice in planning and monitoring progress;
- Providing input and participate in for long-term (R&D) developments;
- Customer contact in the form of training and guidance regarding the implementation.