Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Engineer with experience in robotics and/or industrial automation? And would you like to work in a team with highly skilled colleagues and build stunning modular machines? Then we are looking for you!
As a system integrator, AWL provides added value in smart automation solutions for modular machines. We drive business for customers around the globe in the markets of automotive, general industry, and logistics. With branches in the Netherlands (headquarters), the Czech Republic, China, Mexico, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we support our customers all over the world. AWL is a private company with 700 employees, worldwide.
AWL Automation was founded in 2016 and established in Querétaro, Mexico. We have a strong ambition to further grow in the Mexican market for the upcoming years. We expect to expand with the automotive and metal processing industry to fulfill the needs for automated welding machines/ solutions. Nowadays we employ a young and growing team of approximately 40 employees and we are looking for an experienced Robot Welding Engineer who wants to be part of our growing team to shape the future!
- Optimize our welding processes using robots and welding equipment.
- Evaluate and assess the requirements formulated in the project specifications and the mechanical design for the robots.
- Test whether all requirements and specifications are met (before and after the commissioning).
- Commissioning at the customer’s site and discuss any ambiguities.
- In short: it’s your job to ensure that the welding quality we promise to our customers up front will be realised in the field.
What do you bring with you?
- A large amount of enthusiasm, together with a passion for welding!
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Welding Engineering, Industrial Automation or related.
- 3 years of proven work experience as a Robotic Engineer.
- Experience with preferably various robot brands such as Fanuc and ABB, engineering programs (Robotstudio, eDrawings) and welding processes.
- Experience in SPOT, MIG MAG processes.
- Experience in Fronius, SKS, Laser IPG, TRUMPF.
- Fluent english level.
- Willing to travel (national and international) and work abroad (US) if necessary.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging, inspiring and professional high-tech performing global company with plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives.
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere in a young enthusiastic and growing team.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- A competitive salary and other labor conditions and benefits superior to the law (like saving funds, pantry vouchers, private health insurance, life insurance, paid overtime, time buffer, etc)
- Excellent training and career opportunities for personal development and growth. You are leading this!