As a Hardware Engineer, you are a key factor in the development process of customer-specific and complex, automotive machines. You translate the sales document and the customer specification into the necessary electrical designs. You are the expert in the field of electrical engineering and ensure the best solutions. You advise the project leader and work closely with other colleagues from Mechanical Engineering and PLC Control Engineering within the Business Unit Automotive. In addition:
- You specify the materials, components, and wiring plans for purchasing purposes;
- Provide the necessary schematics and project documentation for the production;
- Responsible for the engineering of pneumatic and cooling systems;
- You monitor the progress of the projects and you coordinate in a timely manner;
- You will function as a contact person in case of deviations and you will suggest improvements.