The automotive industry is growing rapidly! Therefore we are looking for a Team Leader with a good understanding of the business needs and coaching teams towards success! Are you willing to grow along with us?
Working as a Team Leader Supply Chain means working in a dynamic, competitive, international environment with high-end production solutions and demanding customers. As a system integrator, AWL has over 30 years of experience in the use of robots in machines for complex tasks. We drive business around the globe, in the markets of automotive, general industry, and logistics. AWL is a private company with 600 employees, worldwide with branches in the Netherlands (headquarters), the Czech Republic, China, Mexico, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
AWL Automation was founded in 2016 and established in Querétaro, México. We have a strong ambition to further grow in the Mexican market for the upcoming years. We expect to expand with the automotive and metal processing industry to fulfill the needs for automated welding machines/solutions. Nowadays we employ a young and growing team of approximately 30 employees and we are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader Supply Chain to be a part of our growing team to shape the future!
What are you going to do?
As a Team Leader Supply Chain, you are responsible to manage the activities at the Logistics department in the most effective way, ensuring the efficient flow of goods within the organization, as well as the planning, budgeting and purchasing of materials, guaranteeing the availability of those in the projects on time.
- Developing the purchase and supply chain strategy of AWL.
- Monitoring the quality, efficiency and costs of the logistics processes.
- Solving logistical problems and coordinating improvements.
- Inventory control.
- Efficient organization of your team and supporting their professional growth.
- Foreign trade: you ensure that national and international shipments are delivered and received on time according to planning.
- Within this position, you cooperate with a variety of disciplines within AWL and keep efficient communication and collaboration with other departments, such as Project Management, Project Coordinator, Assembly, Finance, and other global departments (AWL NL, AWL US, AWL China).
In general, thanks to you everything is kept running, so effective planning and retaining an overview is a key for this role.
What do we expect from you?
We believe an entrepreneurial mindset is very important to be successful in this position. You get the energy of motivating and coaching teams towards success and strive for good cooperation between different departments, and employees, and alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- A Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Logistics, or International Business.
- At least 4 years of experience in a strong technical or similar role within an international, dynamic, and innovative environment and experience in executing projects with a focus on quality, specifications, budget, and planning;
- Good knowledge in goods flows movement, with automated registration systems and physical inventory.
- You are a real team player, work accurately and are solution-oriented, and have good communicative, organizational, and leadership skills.
- You have a positive attitude, are analytical, have a sense of urgency, and can work under pressure.
- Fluent English level.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging, inspiring, professional workplace that encourages your creativity and development so that you can continuously grow as a professional.
- An enthusiastic, young, and growing team.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Other labor conditions and benefits are superior to the law (for example saving funds, food stamps, private health insurance, life insurance, etc.).
- Excellent training and career opportunities for personal development and growth. You are leading this!