As a system integrator, AWL provides added value in smart automation solutions for modular machines. We drive business for customers around the globe in the markets of automotive, general industry, and logistics. With branches in the Netherlands (headquarters), the Czech Republic, China, Mexico, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we support our customers all over the world. AWL is a private company with 700 employees, worldwide.
AWL Automation was founded in 2016 and established in Querétaro, Mexico. We have a strong ambition to further grow in the Mexican market for the upcoming years. We expect to expand with the automotive and metal processing industry to fulfill the needs for automated welding machines solutions. Nowadays we employ a young and growing team of 43 employees and we are looking for an experienced Finance Senior Analyst who wants to be part of our growing team to shape the future!
What are you going to do?
- Managing and accounting all financial activities.
- Creating reports and financial statements for both internal and external use.
- Forecasting the business results to monitor the quality, costs and efficiency of the Finance department.
- Analyse bottlenecks, solve them and coordinate business improvements.
- Continuously work with the team on improving and professionalising processes and systems.
- Finance and related fields such as tax arrangements, cash, social security and legislation with regard to wages
- Applicable administrative regulations and procedures
- Automated data processing
- Internal business organisation, business processes, business arrangements, business standards, procedures for health & safety (working conditions)
- Business and project controlling
- Management skills
- Administrative procedures
What do you bring with you?
- A Bachelor Degree preferably in Finance. 5 – 10 years of work experience in a similar position
- Preferably experience in a technical and or international work environment
- Excellent managerial qualities, communication skills and the ability to work analytically and solve problems
- Solution-oriented and have good communicative, organisation and leadership skills
- Fluent English level (written and spoken).
What do we offer?
- A challenging, inspiring and professional high-tech performing global company with plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives.
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere in a young enthusiastic and growing team.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- A competitive salary and other labor conditions and benefits superior to the law (saving funds, pantry vouchers, private health insurance, life insurance, paid overtime, time buffer, etc.)
- Excellent training and career opportunities for personal development and growth. You are leading this!