Do you enjoy managing complex projects towards success and can you easily oversee the scope of our customers, sales, and the project team?! Then we are looking for you!
Project Manager in the Automotive
Working as a Project Manager in the Business Unit Automotive means working in a dynamic, competitive, international environment with high-end production solutions and demanding customers.
Projects range from single welding cells to complex automated welding lines. Here, you will work together with an enthusiastic, energetic team of ±75 professional who are motivated by team and personal development, successful projects and customer relations.
More about your role…
As Project Manager, you have a dynamic role that requires business acumen and ownership. After all, you are the business partner for our customers’ programmes and meet their expectations. You have an eye for the different interests of the stakeholders and are excellent at adapting your strategy to the circumstances and situations that arise. You have a strong organisational and leadership role. You coach the multidisciplinary project team towards success, continuously monitoring the overview, the time schedule and, broadly speaking, the budget. In short, you are the link between our client and internal organisation.
- Managing (simultaneously) several projects in different phases for our customers;
- The complete steering of projects and drawing up the project strategy. Throughout the entire process, you act as the point of contact and connecting factor for the client and internal organisation;
- Keeping all stakeholders involved continuously informed of the latest state of affairs;
- Actively manage contract management and ensure that agreements with our clients are transparent and verifiable;
- Managing technical and financial risks of the project and coordinating with the client;
- Organising and executing internal and external off-take, delivery of production capacity and high accuracy within OEE;
- Providing progress reporting, project evaluation, variance analysis and final report with lessons learned.
What are we looking for?
We consider it important that you have a good dose of entrepreneurship. You are a bridge builder and have no problem with deadlines and time pressure. You are someone with strong communication, persuasive and decision-making skills. You know how to get colleagues moving and show guts and tact. In addition, you have:
- A completed technical education at HBO or WO level, preferably in the direction of TBK or WTB;
- 5-10 years of work experience as project leader within a production environment or technical, international B2B (project) organisation;
- You have proven planning and organisational skills. You can analyse figures and understand business processes like no other;
- You are used to managing large projects and teams;
- Certification in project management skills such as IPMA-C or PMP is a plus;
- Excellent command of both the Dutch, English and German languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Willing to travel 25% of your time (internationally).
What can you expect from us?
AWL offers a challenging workplace that appeals to your creativity and development so that you can continue to grow as a professional. We see our employees as the organisation’s most important capital and offer ample career and learning opportunities. In addition, of course:
- A good salary between €4.500 and €6.300 and a bonus scheme;
- The opportunity to work (partly) from home;
- An international dynamic project organisation with a great team of Project Managers;
- Access to our own AWL Academy with >50 training programmes, focusing on both hard- and softs skills;
- A good (secondary) benefits package (in accordance with CAO Metalektro) with 27 holidays and 13 ADV days.
Are you our new colleague?
For substantive questions about this position, please contact Donald Bosch, Business Unit Manager, by phone at 0341-411 811.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Priya Jhorai, Corporate Recruiter, by phone at 06-30804062 or at email@example.com.