Does working with people give you energy? Do you enjoy being in charge of all HR processes? And do you have creative solutions? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague!
As a system integrator, AWL provides added value in smart automation solutions for modular machines. We drive business for customers around the globe in the markets of automotive, general industry, and logistics. With branches in the Netherlands (headquarters), the Czech Republic, China, Mexico, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we support our customers all over the world. AWL is a private company with 600 employees, worldwide.
AWL Automation was founded in 2016 and established in Querétaro, Mexico. We have a strong ambition to further grow in the Mexican market for the upcoming years. We expect to expand with the automotive and metal processing industry to fulfill the needs for automated welding machines/ solutions. Nowadays we employ a young and growing team of approximately 35 employees and we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist who wants to be part of our growing team to shape the future!
What will be your role?
As a HR Generalist you are responsible to cover the entire HR processes and assure the compliance of the established personnel policies and local regulations. You develop HR strategies and promote a good and healthy work environment. You ensure the staffing levels through recruitment and selection, education and training, career planning, competitive employment conditions and develop employee retention strategies.
- Preparing and supervising the hiring plan.
- Supporting in recruitment processes.
- Identifying training and development needs together with the team leaders and advising on personal development plans.
- Creating job descriptions.
- Advising and supporting the team leaders and managers in any issue related to HR.
- Organizing events and team building activities.
- Supporting activities of the finance department (such as payroll).
- You will be in regular contact with our headquarters and subsidiaries.
What do we expect from you?
- A bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of the full spectrum of HR functions and well versed in the local labor legislation.
- You are a real team player, you are analytical and can work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, you know how to build good working relationship at all levels.
- You pay attention to every detail, work accurately and solution-oriented.
- Organizational skills and extensive communication skills.
- A high level of integrity and strong sense of confidentiality.
- A positive attitude and a self-starting and proactive mentality.
- A good English level.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging, inspiring and professional workplace at a global company with plenty of room for your ideas and initiatives.
- An enthusiastic, young and growing team.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- A competitive salary and other labor conditions and benefits superior to the law (e.g. saving funds, pantry vouchers, private health insurance, life insurance, paid overtime, time buffer, etc.)
- Excellent training and career opportunities for personal development and growth. You are leading this!