Are you an independent, experienced and results-oriented controller who likes to contribute to the (financial) economic policy of an international machine builder? Then apply for this job at AWL-Techniek!
Working as Group Controller at AWL
As a system integrator we are strong in robotized automated welding and joining. Our strength lies in three disciplines: joining technologies, (logistics) automation, and assembly techniques. We drive business for customers worldwide in the automotive, metalworking, and logistics industries, where high levels of automation and a high degree of flexibility are essential. With branches in the Netherlands (headquarters), the Czech Republic, China, Mexico, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we support our customers worldwide. AWL is a private company with 700 employees worldwide.
As Group Controller, you will be part of the Finance team and have a lot to do with our foreign branches. You support the financial management in various issues and translate financial information into concrete actions for the organization. By nature, you act as a business partner. You are able to manage content, but remain strong in the relationship. Based on your knowledge and experience, you know how to outline desired solutions and suggest improvements. In your team, you work closely together on controlling and improving financial processes in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
There are plenty of opportunities to take on projects that match your interests. Examples include support for acquisitions and their integration such as: ERP and business intelligence implementation, consolidation and financial reporting, as well as internal audit and taxation. In addition, your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of operating budgets;
- Preparation of (after)calculations for various (complex) projects;
- Drawing up financial notes, annual budget and periodic forecasts;
- Analysing cash flow, financial deviations, suggesting improvements monitoring agreed measures;
- Participating in various projects.
What are we looking for?
As a Group Controller, you understand how financial statements are structured and have experience with consolidation. In addition:
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferable in the field of Finance, Accountancy, Controlling or Business Administration;
- 3-5 years of related experience;
- Knowledge of financial processes, preferably in a project organization;
- Strong analytical skills and a real Excel-genius;
- You are proactive and eager to get to know AWL and our core business better;
- You are willing to travel and have a good command of both English and Dutch language in word and writing.
What can you expect from us?
AWL offers you a challenging, inspiring, and professional workplace that encourages your creativity and development so that you can continuously grow as a professional.
In addition, you can count on:
- A good salary and bonus regulation;
- The ability to work flexibly;
- Access to our own AWL Academy with > 50 training programs;
- A suitable (secondary) benefits package (by the Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal Electro)
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (as long as you promise us to come back;
- A laptop and Iphone;
- Participation in our "Boost Your Life" vitality program.
Are you our new colleague?
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Marco Kok, Chief Financial Officer. If you have any questions about the application procedure, please contact Mark Voortman. Both persons can be reached via telephone number: 0341-411 811.