For the Business Unit Automotive seating, we are looking for someone who provides correct technical documentation for our projects. Are you the person who knows how to perfectly translate our machine specifications into a correct description for the users? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
These are your challenges:
In this role, you know how to provide our customers with the right information on all facets of our machines using illustrations and written text in the machine manual. You are responsible for the delivery of the technical handbook, no machine is the same and therefore neither is the handbook. This also means that you are in contact with almost all disciplines within the project to obtain the necessary information.
- Creating an overall description of the machine;
- Requesting the necessary information within the organisation and our foreign branches;
- Drawing up maintenance instructions;
- Creating instructions for operating the machine;
- Making instructions for machine safety;
You have experience in:
Writing technical texts in English (‘simplified English’ is an advantage) and can edit colleagues’ texts to optimise the level of texts. In addition, an interest in technology and our industry is very important. You will come into contact with many different techniques and if you enjoy immersing yourself in them, this position is for you.
- A basis in engineering through education or experience (preferably in a similar industry)
- Relevant work experience in mechanical engineering;
- Excellent English writing skills;
What do we expect from you?
- You are energetic, driven and have communication skills;
- You find pleasure in writing and can make texts as simple as possible;
- You are eager to learn, want to learn from others and have an eye for improving our processes;
- You like details, are accurate and know how to structure your work.
What can you expect from us?
AWL offers you excellent development opportunities so that you can continuously grow as a professional. In addition, we offer you challenging projects in a pleasant and informal atmosphere at a no-nonsense organisation that is demonstrably successful. You will have a high degree of independence and personal responsibility in your work. You can count on:
- A laptop to work flexibly;
- Access to our own AWL Academy with > 50 training courses;
- A suitable (secondary) benefits package (according to the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metalelektro) with 27 holidays and 13 ADV days;
- Participation in our "Boost Your Life" vitality programme.
Will you be our new colleague?
Then apply via the button below! For substantive questions, please contact Donald Bosch, Business Unit Manager, at phone number +31341411811 and for questions about the procedure, Priya Jhorai on phone number 06-30804062.