Are you an enthusiastic All-round Engineer who enjoys working in a dynamic environment with multidisciplinary projects? Would you like to further develop your expertise in different engineering disciplines? Then we have the perfect position for you as an All-round Engineer at AWL!
What are you going to do?
As All-round Engineer at AWL you are a specialist in the field of pneumatics and develop further in other engineering domains of your choice. During the engineering phase you convert functional requirements, specifications and user requirements into a (pneumatic) design. For this, you make, for example, calculations for air and water consumption and, depending on your preference, you will also work on mechanical or electrical designs. You monitor the progress of projects and coordinate in a timely manner, and you act as point of contact in case of deviations while suggesting improvements. You will be in close contact with your colleagues and other project team members.
In addition, you specify materials and components for procurement, provide required schedules and project documentation for production.
- An enthusiastic engineer with a completed MBO or HBO education in Mechatronics or related field;
- You are eager to learn and want to develop further in pneumatic systems;
- You enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills;
- Command of the Dutch and English language, knowledge of German is an advantage;
- You are analytical, accurate and flexible.
What can you expect from us?
At AWL you get the opportunity to further develop yourself within the engineering domain. As an All-round Engineer you will be involved in challenging projects and work in a multidisciplinary team. You will have the space to broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills. In addition we offer:
- A good salary between €3300,- and €4400,- gross per month depending on your knowledge and experience ;
- Access to the AWL Academy with over 50 training programs focused on both hard- and softskills;
- A good benefits package in accordance with the Metalelektro collective labor agreement, including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- Participation in our vitality program ‘Boost Your Life’, including boot camp, spinning and fresh fruit in the department;
- Ample room for personal input, training and education.
Are you our new colleague?
If you are looking for a challenging position in which you can develop yourself and combine pneumatics with other engineering disciplines, we would like to hear from you! For substantive questions, please contact Gerrit Willemsen, Team Leader Engineering, at 0341-411 811. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Martin van Egten, Corporate Recruiter, at phone number 06-15012457 or via email@example.com.