Mechanical Design Engineer
What will be your role?
As a professional Mechanical Design Engineer, you will also support our Sales Team during their customer proposals and customer visits. You will have a direct relationship with our clients and prospects, with an adequate communication you will be able to inform the customer about progresses, changes and propose alternatives. You will also be in continuous communication with our mother company in the Netherlands and branch offices and represent the link between AWL and the customers regarding their needs.
What do we expect from you?
You are a real team player with a degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering. You have a positive attitude and knowledge in mechanical engineering, robot welding, joining technologies and mechanical assembly. You are analytical, creative, solution oriented, you can work under pressure and also independently as in the project team and you have already gained work experience in project engineering. For being able to communicate with our customers, knowledge of the English language is essential. You must have a high level of integrity and strong sense of confidentiality. To work with us you need to be able to travel.
What can you expect from us?
- Working in an attractive and high performing international company.
- Challenging projects in a pleasant and informal working environment.
- A competitive salary and other labor conditions.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
Mandatory requirements (do not apply without these requirements):
- Good level of English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Preferably count with a US visa.
- Availability to travel.
- Proven skills in 3D CAD systems and other related engineering programs.
- Location: Mexico
- Department: AWL MX
- Experience level: Professional