Sales Manager China
AWL China is a branch of AWL-Techniek in Harderwijk, The Netherlands, a leading global automation company in the manufacturing industry. We design and build production systems for the automotive and metalworking industries where automated (laser) joining machines play a vital role. We are an open, progressive and innovative organization with a culture highlighted by 700 dedicated employees worldwide, who put the customer first.
AWL China was established in 2013 and is growing fast. In 2018 we employ more than 75 professionals and our revenue will grow beyond 100 million RMB. We expect this growth to continue in a similar pace for the years to come and are looking for a sales manager. A leader that can grow the company to next levels.
What are you going to do?
It’s your nature to guide and inspire your bid-teams in supporting our customers in the automotive industry to make the next step in automation and robotization. With your sales team, you enable customers to reach the highest levels of productivity. Being a member of the management team of AWL, you represent our customers and market needs and translates these needs into solutions together with your management team colleagues.
You will create coherent sales strategies for the different markets we serve. With a strong focus on the Chinese and East Asian market. You understand our customers’ business and will support them in creating the business case for investment. You have a strong focus on customer intimacy and understand that it’s more than just a machine; it determines their future business.
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- The coordination and support of the bid team in the quotation processes;
- Strategically development of our accounts and the translation of opportunities into winning propositions by creating and selling customer value;
- Supporting the global strategic objectives of the AWL group with operating companies in all continents.
- Proven successful experience in a commercial role in the field of joining, robotics or industrial automation;
- Ability to quickly adhere to the specific requirements within the automotive industry;
- Having a MSc. or BA degree in Engineering or Business is a plus;
- Highly motivated to work on individual and team development;
- A strong personality and excellent communication skills;
- A builder in the sense of sales opportunities and relationship management;
- You speak in addition to the Chinese language, English fluently.
What can you expect from us?
- A varied and challenging job in an inspiring and dynamic working environment;
- An open and informal working atmosphere;
- A proven successful Chinese company within the growing Global AWL Group;
- A competitive salary with excellent additional benefits;
Are you our new colleague?
Please e-mail your application and résumé in English to email@example.com. For further information visit our website: www.awl.nl. For specific questions you can contact Zhanqi Guo, Managing Director AWL CN, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact Jing Yan, Team leader HR&Admin AWL CN, email: email@example.com
- Location: China
- Department: Sales
- Experience level: Professional