The main objective of this position is to follow up on the complete lifecycle of all business software used within AWL. You will be responsible for the application management of our business processes. Quality, continuity, and optimal integration of our applications and supporting the business in optimal usage is key. The challenge, within our complex environment, is to create simple and robust processes, supported by state of the art solutions which are flexible and scalable. Solutions that are able to seamlessly integrate our processes from Sales, Design (with specific design and simulation software used), Project Management, Logistics, and Finance.
We will replace large parts of our application landscape over the coming years, starting with our ERP system, where you have an essential role in the implementation. To be successful you will need to understand the complexity of our business processes, analyze requirements, translate and propose solutions (make or buy). Implement them, following up on their development, configuration and testing, managing documentation, and training.
- Responsible for all key applications and integration of information flow;
- Collecting, identifying, analyzing, and formalizing requirements;
- Writing of specifications for new or improved functionalities;
- Providing software development with use cases or potential software suppliers with RFI / RFQ;
- Creating and executing test plans, and guiding acceptance tests;
- Developing a strong working relationship throughout the business (process owners & key users) and software suppliers;
- Guiding and developing functional application management and team.